The Online Newsletter for Rutgers Theta Chi AlumniWelcome to the next generation for Rutgers Theta Chi Alumni Communications. OK, so maybe Blogging isn't exactly "next-gen" technology, but I'm hoping this will at least help us take a step forward.
|Arthur Chase and Frederick Norton Freeman|
(Insert Founders photo to appease anyone who gets anxious about new technology)
If you've found your way to this article, then you're probably pretty comfortable with digital communications and "the Internet"... but what does this mean for those of us who still want to get our beloved Beta Delta Bugle delivered by mail? No worries. you'll still get your printed Bugle. This Blog just gives us another way to to get information out to the Brotherhood.
Here's a quick list of resources you can use to get Rutgers Theta Chi Alumni info:
- Beta Delta Bugle - Our quarterly newsletter is printed and delivered by mail. If you aren't getting the Bugle and want the printed copy, please update your mailing address and meanwhile you can get the June 2015 edition here.
- Website - BetaDeltaOnline.com is a good resource which includes an archive of Bugle Newsletters. Just point to the "About" button to get to these downloadable files. It's also the place to go to Donate or to sign up for the annual Theta Chi Open Golf Outing.
- Social Media - For those of you who participate, you can "like" our Facebook Page, or join our LinkedIn Group. This is a great way to reconnect and catch up with old friends, but not everyone is on Social Media.
- Email - The good news is we probably all have an email address, but unfortunately it's hard to keep an email contact list up to date. Please help us by filling out this email contact form.
- Blog - Visit this Blog to check for updates, or type your address in the "Follow by Email" box in the upper left side of this page to get notified whenever we publish a new article.
We'll keep working to improve each of these resources, but we have a ways to go so please be patient. Fortunately, turnout has been increasing for our recent Alumni Events, and my hope is that by improving our communications will can keep this momentum going.
Todd Davis '90
Todd Davis '90
Post a Comment